NYMAC Wrap Up Video: Click HERE!
We held the Earicles New York “mini” Microtia Atresia Conference (“NYMAC”) on Saturday, December 9, 2017 at the Millenium Hilton hotel. This was our 2nd conference at this beautiful property. Our conference overlooked a magical snowfall scene at the Oculus and One World Trade. We love our “mini” conferences as it is a more personal and quaint environment, customized towards the specific requests and questions of our conference families interested in Porous Implant Ear Reconstruction. Families traveled both short and great distances – including Ohio, Virginia and Canada!
We have many people to thank for this successful conference:
- Conference families
- Patient Panel Banscher, Dusek, Nano, Gnatenko, Golneiak, and Toulouse families
- Sponsors Lewin Ear Reconstruction, Cove Surgery Center, Earicles, Cori Communications, Poriferous, Cochlear, Oticon Medical
- Speakers Kristen Calabrese/Cochlear, Carolina Abdala/Oticon Medical, Dr. Sheryl Lewin/Lewin Ear Reconstruction, Tom Force/The Patriot Group, Tiffany Wilke/Earicles. We are sorry that Aaron Noble/Poriferous was unable to present due to the Atlanta snowstorm and cancelled flights.
- Millenium Hilton: Thyra Hamilton, Carol-Ann Roberts/Conference Coordinators, Sid/F&B, Oscar Martinez/Accounting, Ryan Kelly/Rooms, Mario/Breakfast
- PSAV Peter Elegant, Ari
- Sitters Studio/Meghan
- Team Earicles Tiffany Wilke, Deb Henderson, Grammy J
- Office staff Kim, Maribel, Larrissa, Judy
- My Family Mom (Linda), husband (John), sister (Debbie) and brother-in-law, (Frank)/Butera Designs
- Printing Impact Productions LA /Bryan
- Apparel Kollege Town/Joe Loizzo
Although our conferences are a lot of work, we did sneak in time for play, enjoying the windows of 5th Avenue, the Rockettes’ Christmas Spectacular show, and Lady Liberty. Seeing the replica of her left ear in the museum was definitely a highlight!
Our 2018 Earicles “large” Microtia Atresia Conference will be in Chicago, Illinois on August 3-4, 2018 at the iconic Drake Hotel. For more information, please click HERE. Registration opens in January!